We took courses on hardware and software, the real nitty-gritty. Although some of it got really esoteric, one thing that stuck was the evolution of computing from its historical origins through to modern days.
- Alan Turing ::: Turing Machine ::: Definitions
- John Louis von Neumann ::: Architecture
- Computing History ::: Early Electronic Computers (1946-51)
- OSI 7 Layers ::: IEEE Standard 754 Floating Point Numbers ::: Punch Cards ::: Teletype Machines ::: Mouse ::: Vacuum Tubes ::: Transistors ::: The Chip that Jack Built ::: Digital Modules
- Reed-Solomon Codes ::: George Boole ::: Augustus De Morgan ::: Karnaugh map ::: Maps 101 ::: More Maps ::: Gray code